This version of our best-selling trail runner was made with solution dyed yarns, a process that uses less water and energy compared to traditional dyeing methods.
- 65% recycled mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- 100% recycled webbing pull tab
- 40% recycled mesh lining
- Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
- Rock plate for protection
- BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
- Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
- Stack Height: 11.5-11.5mm
- Lug: 3mm
Built with a selection of recycled materials, our Eco Collection footwear is designed to leave as small a footprint as possible without compromising durability.
Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% recycled algae, transforming green water into clean water in the process.