Experience out-of-the-box comfort in ventilated hiking shoes. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 15oz / 888g
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.