Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this GORE-TEX® hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won’t doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber sole
- 5.0mm lug depth
Footwear with Gore-Tex® membrane is "Guaranteed to keep you dry" and offers an enhanced level of breathability which is ideal for high-exertion outdoor activities.
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.