Our most durable Siren yet, the Siren 3 Peak features soft full grain leathers and Vibram® Megagrip for even
more miles of hiking.
- Embossed full grain leather upper
- Webbing loops for secure lacing
- Breathable mesh lining
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Kinetic Fit™ TRI removable contoured insole provides light support to all three arches of the foot
- Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsole with heel-centering technology provides gender-engineered alignment, comfort and stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 576g
Vibram® Megagrip is a high performance rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces. It offers the optimal balance of grip and durability for outdoor activities.
Alignment and comfort technology for women. Women run and walk differently than men, and this is especially evident while hiking rugged terrain. We created Q Form™ 2, a unique shoe technology designed to enhance natural alignment, which reduces fatigue and increases comfort
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.