This trail runner was left undyed, using less water and energy in the manufacturing process compared to traditional dyeing methods.
- Void of dye and pigment, saving water and energy in the manufacturing process
- 100% recycled jacquard and 100% recycled TPU upper
- 100% recycled lace
- 100% recycled external rear sling locks in the heel
- Internal bootie for locked-in fit
- 40% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Removable EVA foam insole with 40% recycled mesh top-sheet
- FLEXconnect® dual-directional flexgrooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- FloatPro™ foam midsole for a light ride that lasts
- Rock plate for protection
- 30% recycled Merrell mountain-grade Quantum grip™ rubber outsole
- Stack height (heel/toe): 24/18mm; Drop: 6mm; Lug: 4mm
Built with a selection of recycled materials, our Eco Collection footwear is designed to leave as small a footprint as possible without compromising durability.
Trail athletes consistently tell us traction is their #1 concern. We worked for over two years to formulate Quantum Grip, a durable rubber compound that enables confidence in the most extreme trail environments.
Hyperlock™ heel for security during descents and sharp turns. Dual-directional flex groove midsole for agility and stability. Sticky, anatomical lugs for superior traction.
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.