Designed specifically for women, this protective trails runner is made with Q FORM® 2 stability technology and a Vibram® outsole for confidence on moderate terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Synthetic heel counter for security
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable EVA foam insole
- Women’s-specific Q FORM® 2 dual-density midsole provide light pronation relief
- Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
- Rock plate for protection
- Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
- Stack height (heel/toe): 28.5mm/20.5mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5mm
- Weight: 8oz / 238g (1/2 pair)
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Alignment and comfort technology for women. Women run and walk differently than men, and this is especially evident while hiking rugged terrain. We created Q Form™ 2, a unique shoe technology designed to enhance natural alignment, which reduces fatigue and increases comfort
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.