With the goal to make a shoe as durable as possible with as much recycled content as possible, this 0 drop trail runner features shock-absorbing cushioning foam for comfort and durability during high intensity activity.
- 40% recycled plastic mesh and 100% recycled TPU upper
- 100% recycled lace
- 100% recycled Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- 40% recycled breathable mesh lining
- 30% recycled integrated footbed
- Merrell Barefoot construction
- FLEXconnect® dual-directional flex-grooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% recycled algae, transforming green water into clean water in the process
- Vibram® EcoDura is 30% recycled
- Drop: 0mm; Stack height (heel/toe): 17mm/17mm; Drop: 0mm; Lug: 3mm
- Weight: 6oz/180g (1/2 pair)
Built with a selection of recycled materials, our Eco Collection footwear is designed to leave as small a footprint as possible without compromising durability.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% recycled algae, transforming green water into clean water in the process.
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.