This trail runner features 0 heel-to-toe offset, a moderate amount of shock-absorbing foam and a sticky Vibram® outsole enhances ground connection and agility for fast runs on light to moderate trails.
- Mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TPU film heel counter for security
- Breathable mesh lining
- Integrated insole
- FLEXconnect® dual-directional flex-grooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- Vibram® TC5+
- Drop: 0mm; Stack height (heel/toe): 17mm/17mm; Drop: 0mm; Lug: 3mm
- Weight: 6oz/190g (1/2 pair)
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
Hyperlock™ heel for security during descents and sharp turns. Dual-directional flex groove midsole for agility and stability. Sticky, anatomical lugs for superior traction.
There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.