As adaptable as the reptile it’s inspired by, this athletic mid-height hiker features protection, stability, and ultra-lightweight construction.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Ballistic mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use
- Vibram® TC5+
- Flex Index Grade 4
- 3mm Lug Depth
- Weight: 1lbs 10oz / 728g
Footwear with Gore-Tex® membrane is "Guaranteed to keep you dry" and offers an enhanced level of breathability which is ideal for high-exertion outdoor activities.
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Ultra-lightweight protective plate for tuned stability. Merrell FlexPlate™ technology integrates a lightweight, full foot stability plate with strategically placed outsole pods to provide stability, underfoot protection, durability, and integrated grip.