As adaptable as the reptile it’s inspired by, this waterproof leather pack hiker features protection, stability, and ultra-lightweight construction.
- M Select® DRY BARRIER impermeable waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelets for a secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Lightweight FlexPlate® technology
- Vibram® XS Trek Evo
- Flex Index grade 4
- 5mm lug depth
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Ultra-lightweight protective plate for tuned stability. Merrell FlexPlate™ technology integrates a lightweight, full foot stability plate with strategically placed outsole pods to provide stability, underfoot protection, durability, and integrated grip.
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.