The same out-of-the box comfort of our original Moab hiking boot has become your tactical advantage. With a waterproof leather and textile upper (with polishable toe) and a grippy Vibram® TC5+ outsole, MOAB 2 8" Tactical Response Waterproof is ready to respond.
• TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
• ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
• ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- UPPER: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
- CLOSURE: Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- TOE: Polishable toe.
- LINING: Breathable mesh.
- FOOTBED: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- MIDSOLE: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- LUG DEPTH: 5mm
- WEIGHT: 3lb (1306g) per pair
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.
M-Select DRY is everyday waterproof, outdoor footwear and apparel that keeps you dry. This waterproof footwear and apparel uses moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool.