The same out-of-the box comfort you love from our original Moab hiking boot, re-invented for long days on duty. With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
Sizing is in Men's US sizes
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
- UPPER: Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- CLOSURE: Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- TOE: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- HEEL: Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
- LINING: Breathable mesh.
- FOOTBED: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- MIDSOLE: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- LUG DEPTH: 5mm
- WEIGHT: 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.
M-Select DRY is everyday waterproof, outdoor footwear and apparel that keeps you dry. This waterproof footwear and apparel uses moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool.