Experience out-of-box comfort in this GORE-TEX® hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won’t doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane offering excellent breathability and waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT>ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
Footwear with Gore-Tex® membrane is "Guaranteed to keep you dry" and offers an enhanced level of breathability which is ideal for high-exertion outdoor activities.
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.