Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this ventilated hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won’t doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 15oz / 888g
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.