The boot beloved by 50 million one-of-a-kind feet, now fast enough for yours. The Moab Speed is a lightweight, protective hybrid designed to give you confidence to tackle any trail.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
- Mesh and TPU upper
- 100% recycled laces
- Padded collar
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled mesh lining
- Removable EVA insole
- Rock plate for protection
- FloatPro® Foam midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
- Vibram® EcoDura is 30% recycled rubber
- Stack height (heel/toe): 31-21mm; Drop: 10.0mm; 4.0mm lug depth
Footwear with Gore-Tex® membrane is "Guaranteed to keep you dry" and offers an enhanced level of breathability which is ideal for high-exertion outdoor activities.
Built with a selection of recycled materials, our Eco Collection footwear is designed to leave as small a footprint as possible without compromising durability.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
FloatPro foam midsoles provide a lightweight ride that lasts. This featherweight formulation cushions, protects and maintains its resiliency.