Our most durable Siren yet, the Siren 3 Peak features soft full grain leathers and Vibram® Megagrip for even
more miles of hiking.
- Embossed full grain leather upper
- Webbing loops for secure lacing
- Breathable mesh lining
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Kinetic Fit™ TRI removable contoured insole provides light support to all three arches of the foot
- Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsole with heel-centering technology provides gender-engineered alignment,
comfort and stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 576g
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Alignment and comfort technology for women. Women run and walk differently than men, and this is especially evident while hiking rugged terrain. We created Q Form™ 2, a unique shoe technology designed to enhance natural alignment, which reduces fatigue and increases comfort
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.