Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram® TC5+
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
- Weight: 6oz / 170g (1/2 pair)
The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size larger. If you’re looking for a similar fit to our previous version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber, this high-quality compound formulation sacrifices none of the performance and durability that you’ve come to expect from Vibram & Merrell.
Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.