This waterproof leather trail shoe is designed around the unique shape of a woman’s foot and features an extremely sticky Vibram® sole for traction even when it’s wet.
- M Select® DRY BARRIER impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Full grain leather upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit® BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Women’s-specific Q FORM® 2 midsole provides light pronation relief
- Vibram® TC5+
- 3.5mm lug depth
Formulated exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ compound provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities backed by the outstanding durability that Vibram® is known for.
Alignment and comfort technology for women. Women run and walk differently than men, and this is especially evident while hiking rugged terrain. We created Q Form™ 2, a unique shoe technology designed to enhance natural alignment, which reduces fatigue and increases comfort
Air Cushion+ technology provides a combination of solutions for the ultimate heel-to-toe air-ride cushioning. It's dimpled design both reduces weight and creates cushioning air pockets that run the length of the foot.